Has it been a challenge finding people to fill your jobs? And when people are finally hired, do they tend to work out? Do they tend to stay in the job beyond 12 months? Beyond 24 months? Our workshop, based upon the book 7 Steps to Increasing Your Hiring Success Ratio (Caspar, 2017), will provide you with information to help you think differently about certain aspects of recruitment and selection; introducing approaches, tools and practices that will help you increase the probability of hiring right the first time.
Some of the covered topics include: defining roles, shifting competencies to critical success factors, creative job marketing, the PR aspects of recruitment & the candidate experience, the assemblage of optimal interview teams, conducting effective interviews, evaluating candidates applying consistent tools & approaches, developing a strategy and MORE …
Who should attend? Hiring Managers, HR Professionals and anyone involved with recruitment and selection for their organizations.
WHEN: Wednesday October 10, 2018
WHERE: Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden, 909 Robert D. Ray Drive, Des Moines, IA
TIME: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.)
COST: $265.00 (EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT THROUGH JULY 6 @$235.00) A free copy of the book 7 Steps to Increasing Your Hiring Success Ratio is included in the price.
HR Hotline Associates is an approved SHRM recertification provider.
7 SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Recertification Credits will be awarded for this workshop.
Due to the cost of set-up and materials, all cancellations must be received no later than 72 hours prior to the workshop or full price will be charged.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define recruitment & selection roles
- Identify Critical Success Factors to jobs
- Apply creative approaches to marketing jobs
- Enhance organization reputation and the candidate experience
- Implement successful recruitment & selection tools
- Assemble optimal interview teams
- Conduct effective interviews employing optimal techniques
- Effectively evaluate candidates applying consistent tools & approaches
- Develop an action plan to enhance recruitment & selection